Tools and workflows overview
The tools and workflows docs cover the different phases of development:
- Requirements: Common requirements for tools and browsers to work with Lit out of the box, as well as compiler options and polyfills required for legacy browsers.
- Development: Setting up your local development environment, including dev server, linting, formatting, syntax highlighting and type-checking.
- Testing: Recommendations for testing Lit projects in modern and legacy browsers.
- Publishing: Guidelines for publishing your component packages to npm.
- Building for production: Building applications for production, including bundling, optimizations, and differential serving for modern and legacy browsers.
- Adding Lit: Installing and adding Lit to an existing project.